Welcome to DreamStar Institute
DreamStartm offers training in an innovative and highly effective approach to dream work based on co-creative dream theory––the idea that dreams are co-created through the interaction between the dreamer and the dream content. From this standpoint, dreams are seen as an unfolding relational process, rather than only a static set of images or symbols to be analyzed. However, if you also want to become more proficient in analyzing dream images in a non-invasive way, this approach will greatly facilitate that goal.
Because of its unprecedented emphasis on dreamer choice and responsibility, the DreamStar method is wholly congruent with the goals of life coaching, spiritual mentoring, and contemporary psychotherapy. It is easy to learn and highly adaptable to one-on-one and group settings.
There are several ways to benefit from the services of DreamStartm Institute.
- You can enroll in a program in dream analysis that awards a DreamStar Certificate of Dream Study.
- You can have one-on-one dream consultation sessions with me via Skype or phone.
- You can obtain mentoring in dream analysis via one-on-one sessions with me via Skype.
- You can enroll in a courses in dream analysis, which offer Texas LPC CEs.
- You can read papers, listen to presentations, and view videos posted here, free of charge.
- You can host dream analysis seminars in your area.
I look forward to hearing from you!
G. Scott Sparrow, EdD, LPC, LMFT (Va)
Board Chair, 2015-2016, and past President of the International Association for the Study of Dreams, www.iasdreams.org
Site Administrator, IASD Online Course Center iasdreamcourses.org
Associate Professor, University of Texas-Pan American
Charter Faculty, Atlantic University, atlanticuniv.org